Sunday 1 August 2010

Day 25 - Sunday 1st August 2010


Aaaaah! Two small seizures close together at breakfast. What did the Dr. say? It is the brain's way of showing there's a problem. Hello? I think we all know there is by now and certainly don't need anymore hints !

So let's get off the negative and move on to a good fat positive...

Remember me saying that we may have a get together sometime soon? Well, we have booked the Sutton Valence Village Hall for Saturday 4th September from 5.30 pm onwards. An invitation is extended to everyone that knows me who would like to come along and spend some time with me and my three fellas. It would be lovely to see anyone that could make it so even if you can only spend a few minutes in passing, please drop in and say hello. If, however, you would like to stay for a little while longer - that would be great and if you fancied bringing a bottle and having a drink with us throughout the evening - even better.

Formal invitations will not be sent out, so please pass this on to anyone you think may be interested in coming along to see us. All I would ask is that you let me know in any way that you can if you are intending coming - I would hate to be sitting like "billy no mates" in expectation of some guests !


Photo: My angels - August 2004 - aged 5 and 3

No comments:

Post a Comment