Tuesday 24 August 2010

Day 48 - Tuesday 24th August 2010


Another day ticked off - slowly slowly getting there. Still same side effects - not going to go over them again. Forgot to mention that I have been given permission to reduce the steroids by half - slashed from yesterday - just like that ! So back to the dose that I was originally taking at the beginning. Have been told that it is a matter of seeing how this will affect me, so am mindful they may have to be increased but day two of reduction and no problems at the moment and positive thinking means there won't be will there now? What will that mean then? Maybe I will start losing weight now ! Ha ha ha ha ... perhaps not - would be nice to think so, but major effort will be required on that one methinks and not something I want to tackle right now. Does anyone care if I am as big as a house? Certainly not me anymore - there's more to life isn't there!

Photo: August 2004 - Buzz Lightyear and Woody in Disneyland Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment