Thursday 19 August 2010

Day 43 - Thursday 19th August 2010


Can I ask a question? Well of course I can, this is my blog and I can say whatever I like !

Has reading my blog changed your way of thinking of life? It would be lovely to think that I have made a difference even if it is in a miniscule way - would make my journey all the more worthwhile. I do hope that it has made you think about things a little more, maybe not in a life-shattering way but just to be mindful that life is very precious. I know, I know, everyone knows that - but do we really ever really think about it? No-one knows what's round the corner do they? Anything could happen. In fact, I almost feel lucky in that I have been given time to appreciate everything and given some time to do things that I want to do. Some people have sudden accidents and leave this world without being able to say goodbye to their loved ones and perhaps not do things they wished they had done. Don't get me wrong, I really don't have a list of things that I am going to "tick off" - that's not the point - just enjoying time with my wonderful husband, beautiful sons, family and friends will be sufficient for me - oh and perhaps some luxury weekends away thrown in for good measure !


Photo: June 2004 - Toby & Cory at home

No comments:

Post a Comment