Wednesday 18 August 2010

Day 42 - Wednesday 18th August 2010


Have had some great comments about the new hairstyle - aaww thanks everyone.

Another milestone - four weeks since I was given the news. Doesn't seem like four weeks does it? So much has happened including the launching of this dinosaur of a blog. There are, as I understand it, so many people reading my blog - and some of those people don't even know me(!) I feel quite a responsibility to keep it up to date - quite the little project for me. Nice to know that people find it interesting enough to take a peek at how I am doing.

Found my Will the other day. We made them some while ago now and - what do you know? Seems I decided back then that I wish to be cremated. I don't remember doing that but that's fine - one less thing to have to think about. Not going any further than that at this point - I am going to be around for a good while yet before I need to think about arrangements for the funeral - so not going there!

The day has been reasonably good, a little fuzzy in the morning but following a good rest after lunch, felt somewhat better and almost normal. No sign of the side effects - on a roll !

Photo: February 2010 - in Egypt

NOTE: © All rights reserved. Any unauthorised copying or reproduction of this blog will constitute an infringement of copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment