Sunday 29 August 2010

Day 53 - Sunday 29th August 2010


A quiet restful day at home with the family today. Regretfully I was not up to doing much at the start of the day but have had no headaches or nausea and once again improvement has come later in the day - well at least there has been improvement together with some late sunshine and some fantastic cloud formations - am I the only one to have noticed those?

Finally a huge task is completed - all the name labels are securely in Toby's new uniform - lost count how many I sewed in - it was a lot - but all done now - Phew!

You know I don't even remotely glimpse at my horoscope usually, but I happened to see it in this week's You magazine:

"Don't let partners and colleagues make you work faster this week. Keep plodding along at your regular pace and everything that has to get done will get done right. Too many people nowadays are happy producing shoddy work. Someone has to keep standards high, and that someone is you."

Well I couldn't have said it better myself !!!!


Photo: Sunday 29th August 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment