Wednesday 25 August 2010

Day 49 - Wednesday 25th August 2010


Step by step, closer and closer, another day down ...

I don't seem to have said much lately about my wonderful husband and beautiful boys. Maurice says that this is all about me and what I want. Well, actually it would be nice to be totally selfish and think that, but that really isn't the case now is it? Our marriage is a partnership and as such we are in this together. I kind of feel that I have, in a stupid way I suppose, the easy option and I am the one leaving him to cope with everything. Quite a task with two boys and a business to run. While I am sure he is capable it is a huge thing to take on on one's own isn't it?

The boys, well what more can I say about my beautiful boys? It is quite extraordinary how they seem to have matured over the past few weeks and instead of ending up fighting are more "together" with one another and supportive and even considering one another - now there's a first. I am so proud of their new caring attitude towards each another and hope that this closeness continues to develop as we go forward.

Photo: 10th April 2005 - Day discovered lump in breast.

NOTE: © All rights reserved. Any unauthorised copying or reproduction of this blog will constitute an infringement of copyright.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vikki, what a beautiful photograph of you and Maurice...who took it? Philippax

    ReplyDelete