Friday 13 August 2010

Day 37 - Friday 13th August 2010


Friday the 13th ! Anything could happen. Good news though. Have felt almost myself today - just a little bit fuzzy. A reasonably good day and with two days off the treatment for the weekend - am looking forward to a lovely couple of days with Maurice and the boys. Just one more frazzle on Monday and that's the radiotherapy finished. It may be that I get zapped again later on perhaps with gamma radiation but we will have to wait and see what the oncologist says about any further treatment when we meet him on 6th Sept.

Feel a little more positive now knowing the results of the scans and am feeling quietly confident that positive thinking and attitude and a good sense of humour will stretch my time because, apart from that little problem in my head and the even smaller problem on my lung, I am pretty healthy - and don't forget young - well youngish !

Have resigned myself to the fact that the Daihatsu Copen will have to go. There really isn't any way that I am going to be driving it. All the best laid plans and all that ... the idea was that when Toby went to Grammar, I could take Cory to school in it - Cory loves that car and was so looking forward to that. Sorry Cory. So..... a little red convertible is up for sale to anyone that might be interested. 2008 model (58) has only done 1300 miles and has one year's manufacturer's warranty remaining. A really nippy fun car with a 1.3 engine and a first class alarm to keep it safe. For more details either contact me or Mark at Orchard View Garage (01622 814204).


Photo: Saturday 7th August 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment