Monday 23 August 2010

Day 47 - Monday 23rd August 2010


Well here we are one week in, so made it to half way and the radiotherapy will carry on working for another week - just another week and I seriously want some normality back. I know I have said it before but this is driving me crazy, not being "on the ball" - so frustrating. Everything, and I mean everything, is taking so long to do and concentration is an issue. Onward - let's get this next week out of the way and aim to get some "norm" back.

Had a visit from a Macmillan Nurse today, very supportive and will come out whenever I need them to or just be at the end of the phone. Loads of services to avail myself of it I want to - like a Day Centre that I could go to - well perhaps - never say never. Might be good to talk to other people in the same boat as me. I am not, in any way shape or form, taking anything away from my great network of friends and family but I am sure you will appreciate that talking things through with someone who knows exactly what I am going through might be good for me.


Photo: November 2002 - Toby & Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment