Monday 9 August 2010

Day 33 - Monday 9th August 2010


Halfway through radiotherapy - 5 down and 5 to go. A little apprehensive about the side effects that are promised but lets take each day at a time and get through this week first - a couple of scans too this week, so a big schedule to deal with.

And back to work today too. Everything is taking so much longer to do, it is driving me mad not to be "on the ball". Looks like my "superwoman" status may be slipping at last!

Maurice and the boys are being just brilliant. Toby and Cory have noticeably grown up over the past couple of weeks and are doing a great job helping me around the house and without complaining - well most of the time anyway.

I suppose most of us at sometime or another have wondered whether to be buried or cremated. I have done so many times before and never reached a decision. To be honest I never relished the idea of either way and now faced with it front on I still don't want either ! Hey there's no point worrying about that minor detail - got enough on my plate to think about right now!

Photo: Mother's Day 2009 - Treasured gift from Toby

No comments:

Post a Comment