Tuesday 10 August 2010

Day 34 - Tuesday 10th August 2010


Well, here it comes I guess - no, not Christmas - the side effects of the treatment! Struggling to do even simple things now. Everything is taking soooooooo long and it is sooooooooo frustrating for me. I am still plodding on though and doing my best. Working is difficult - still have numb left arm and typing is problematic. So glad I got up to date with the work before the holiday.

Took a good look at the house today. I love our house, always have. It took us a long time to find it but it's the perfect family home for us in every way and it's always a joy to come back to and see again. We have lived here for nine and a half years, moved in when Cory was just eight weeks old. Apart from the country lane that doubles as a highway for 40-tonne artics, it is wonderful - I suppose there always has to be a compromise somewhere where houses are concerned.

Ok, so 6 treatments over - 4 to go. Another big day tomorrow - MRI scan to head. Let's keep it rolling.

Photo: Our house in 2003 with the beautiful Cherry Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment