Tuesday 31 August 2010

Day 55 - Tuesday 31st August 2010


Well, what a struggle today has been. Left arm has been totally useless in work mode and trying to type has proved ridiculously impossible with no spaces between words. Having to go back time and time again to put in the spaces! How frustrating is that for a usually competent touch typist?

I am only hoping that the reduction in steroids has not caused this problem as I seriously do not want to put the dosage back up again and will resist that at all costs. I have to say that "Balloon lady" is looking more the order of the day at the moment and - yes I know I said I really don't care about putting on weight and that is true - however the bloated feeling is very uncomfortable and hard to cope with.

Still positive in thinking the normality is going to kick back in and it is going to be sooner rather than later.


Photo: Saturday 21st August 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment