Sunday 8 August 2010

Day 32 - Sunday 8th August 2010


What a lovely day it has been today.
We did have to go and get some of Toby's uniform for the new school and I made the most of the opportunity and bagged myself some bargains too - well I couldn't let the side down now could I? But that didn't take long and we were soon back home and chilling and enjoying the sedate Sunday. Maurice cooked a fab lunch - as always - just a great day.

Wish I could get rid of this disgusting taste in my mouth - thanks to the steroids. I now have a multitude of delicious items that I can chomp on to try and relieve it including thorntons toffee, eclairs, ginger biscuits - I even got some bubble gum and much to Maurice's disgust have already mastered quite big bubbles - hey I might try and go for a record !

Thoughts are trying to turn to next week but am fighting them off until tomorrow. It's going to be hard enough without bringing it on early.

Photo: Sunday 8th August 2010 - at home

1 comment: