Monday 30 August 2010

Day 54 - Monday 30th August 2010


Bank Holiday Monday. That's it - the two weeks of continuing radiotherapy is supposedly over. I have to admit, the last two weeks have really dragged, but finally got here. Can't say that there is any noticeable improvement in my state as yet but let's be sensible and positive about this - it is going to happen. A reasonably good day all in all.

One week of the reduced steroids and with no effects that I can spot, I have been told that I can reduce them once again for another week. So day one of another halved dosage. Let's see what happens during the next week.

Decided to raid the wardrobe today and try and find something to wear for the forthcoming get together and what a laugh! Well actually not so much of a laugh. If there was any question that I have piled on the pounds - thanks to the steroids - then the mountain of clothes on the bedroom floor today just signed and sealed the moment! Glad to say I finally found something to wear but if I put on any more weight there may have to be another re-think!

Photo: Sunday 29th August 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment