Sunday 15 August 2010

Day 39 - Sunday 15th August 2010


A very disappointing day today. Having planned for a lovely stop-at-home day to enjoy some time with my three guys, I found that my head was totally out of it and I just couldn't get into the swing of it at all - so frustrating. A kind of spaced out feeling and totally disorientated - aaarrrgh ! I am supposing that is the side effects of the radiotherapy and they say that the effects will carry on for another two weeks following my final zap tomorrow - I am so looking forward to the end of the next two weeks and hopefully get some normality back.

So, Maurice and the boys spent some time in the garden doing a few little jobs and riding their bikes while I looked on from the conservatory.

Toby and Cory have been nagging me to look at their school books since end of term and I managed to get to them today. As it turned out their work is fantastic and a delight to look through with lots of praise from the teachers - I am a proud Mum - handsome and clever - what a combination !

Photo: Sunday 15th August 2010 at home

No comments:

Post a Comment