Saturday 21 August 2010

Day 45 - Saturday 21st August 2010


Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, what a disappointment I have had ... A seizure yesterday evening lasting about three minutes. I am so disappointed with that. What is happening? The treatment is supposed to carry on working and I would have thought that would mean the seizures would stop. Well, obviously not.

Was looking forward to the weekend and am disappointed to have had a very slow morning - again ! This is so frustrating.

Took the boys for a much needed haircut and it was quite an effort - sounds mad doesn't it - being driven around and then a short walk - anyone can do that can't they? For someone like me that usually has so much get up and go this state is driving me crazy. Where is normality? Hopefully waiting at the end of this two weeks. I can't bear to think that I won't feel my old self again at some point - in fact - STOP - I am not even going to think about it and tempt fate !


Photo: Saturday 21st August 2010 - Toby & Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment