Sunday 26 September 2010

Day 81 - Sunday 26th September 2010

Well that was a lovely quiet weekend. Must admit every time I sat down I fell into a snooze, so I don't think I was particularly good company but I enjoyed the weekend! Didn't someone say it was all about me? Well it was unavoidable anyway so what was I supposed to do about it? Exactly.

Just thinking about the week ahead, it is the lung biopsy on Tuesday. Obviously I am a little nervous about that. Strangely you will think I am sure but not so much about the actual biopsy because I have been told it is a quite straight forward procedure. I am very worried about having another canula put in - never easy to find a vein in my chemo-traumatised arm. And a canula will be required as the biopsy is being done under CT scan. Anyway, another day before that time is here so let's just chill for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment