Sunday 12 September 2010

Day 67 - Sunday 12th September 2010


Beeen hoping for a bolt of lightning to help with today's entry but alas nothing has materialised. Pretty much a repeat performance of yesterday with the main hindrance being my left arm and the fact that there is no feeling at all now right down to my fingertips. Well, I should be thankful that I am right-handed then - there is always a positive ! Maurice has been run ragged the last two weekends and was in need of a break from the kitchen, so we went out for lunch today. Have to say proved difficult for me, dropped my fork twice, had trouble cutting my food and then getting it to my mouth ! These things are sent to try us - don't worry - I won't ever go hungry with the amount of excess I am packing right now - see, I told you there's always a positive !!

Photo: July 2007 - Portugal Water Park

No comments:

Post a Comment