Saturday 11 September 2010

Day 66 - Saturday 11th September 2010


Well, I am sorry guys - while I would dearly love to be able to give you some good news - and you know I would if I could - I really don't have anything positive to tell you today. My left arm is worse than useless and no help to me at all. So much so that I am now having to type with my right hand only and anything that requires my left hand needs some other way of working it out to conclusion. Just being able to hold my fork and get food to my mouth is a task in itself! I suspect that this is the mix of drugs so it may need a re-think. The anti-convulsion tablets that I am taking can cause drowsiness so that may be why I am feeling so tired most of the time.

Toby has had a delayed birthday celebration today and had friends over - been to cinema (no I didn't accompany - Maurice did) and then had a meal and later they are having a sleepover - oh, looking forward to that!

PHOTO: 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment