Wednesday 22 September 2010

Day 77 - Wednesday 22nd September 2010


Well, aren't I just a disaster zone at the moment. I am sure we have all seen and laughed at the "only fools and horses" sketch where Del Boy goes to lean on the bar and the bar is up so he falls right on over - well I had a similar experience last night but it wasn't funny. On my way back from a trip to the little room, I came out and the intention was to grab hold of the door frame for support but I missed completely and instead fell straight into a chest of drawers - and that hurt - a lot - I grazed practically all my left side and a few bruises too! What am I like? We now have a night light set up so I should be better from here on.

I have been given instructions by my caring husband that I must use a stick whenever possible to aid my unsteadiness and I did when I went out today but it takes some getting used to. I will do as I am told though - if it stops me falling over it will be worth it.

Photo: Aug 2002 - Portugal

NOTE: © All rights reserved. Any unauthorised copying or reproduction of this blog will constitute an infringement of copyright.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vikki, Sorry to hear you are not doing to well, i hope your doctors can sort out your medication and help you feel alot better very soon, I hope your eyelashes came out really good today, i remember how much you liked having them done in the past. I hope tomorrow is a good day for you X

    ReplyDelete