Thursday 9 September 2010

Day 64 - Thursday 9th September 2010


Well, I guess you are wondering how I got on at my meeting last evening. It was very difficult - concentration was zippo and while I got notes down and have managed to form them into Minutes of the meeting, I know they are not my best work. But in the circumstances it is the best I can do. Am pleased to say that at last night's meeting my replacement Clerk was introduced so that Council is up and running and all that is required now is the handover which will happen next week.

I have been feeling very tired and trying to rest up as much as possible to keep my Duracells charged but I have to say that thanks to a classic side effect of the steroids I have no strength in my legs - so trying to get up is proving very difficult - I am definitely avoiding crouching down as I would need a JCB to get me up !!!!!

Another full Council meeting tonight - it's got to be done ....

Photo: Thursday 29th July 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment