Friday 17 September 2010

Day 72 - Friday 17th September 2010


Well now, have just spent two hours trying to french manicure paint my fingernails. Two hours for something that usually takes around 40 minutes. No prizes for guessing where the problem was - of course trying to paint my right hand with a totally useless left hand was always going to be difficult and the result speaks for itself - rubbish! I might have to think about reverting to a solid colour.

Lost my balance and fell off the kitchen chair earlier - smack on the floor - what an idiot and I'm not even sure how it happened - think my phone fell and I was trying to pick it up - must be more careful!

The weekend is here - yippee. Two days of whatever we want to do - result.

Photo: Antigua - April 2006

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vikki, Sorry to hear that you are not doing to great atm, i hope you didn't hurt yourself when you fell over. Try and have a good weekend Sarah X ps treat yourself at the salon for your nails its relaxing and not that expensive!

    ReplyDelete