Saturday 18 September 2010

Day 73 - Saturday 18th September 2010



Thanks to all for the suggestions for my nail dilemma. Now there's another little problem that has surfaced - I can't put my contact lenses in - need both hands! So I will have to wear my glasses all the time now.

With all these little things being added to my list of "no goes" on what seems an almost daily basis it is starting to feel like my world is closing in around me. Now I even have a rubber mat for my plate so I don't knock it off the table! But that still doesn't help me to get the food to my mouth. I fleetingly wonder if we should have kept all those toddler aids like the easy to use cutlery - Perhaps a trip to Mothercare? - oh no perhaps not - What about Age Concern then? No, definitely not!

I am determined to try and manage the best that I can - where there's a will ...

Photo: La Croix, Bouteilles-St-Sebastien (Nr.Riberac) - July 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment