Tuesday 7 September 2010

Day 62 - Tuesday 7th September 2010


After a very uplifting day yesterday, today has been quite a trawl. Working is proving very difficult with concentration very limited and typing impossibly frustrating. Am concerned about the two full Council meetings this week one on Wednesday evening and then the next on Thursday evening and how I am going to get through them. Following each meeting of course there will be the Minutes to complete and any work that is generated will need to be done. Obviously as a professional person, I will do my very best but I am apprehensive about them to say the least.

Pleased to say that Toby had another good day at School today and is taking it all in his stride. I am so proud of him I feel I could almost burst.

Photo: Tuesday 7th September 2010 - Hot Air Balloon over Sutton Valence

No comments:

Post a Comment