Thursday 16 September 2010

Day 71 - Thursday 16th September 2010


Well there's a real risk here that I may lose some readers - with nothing new to report - it seems for some days now - I am pretty sure this blog must be bordering on boring!

It has been suggested to me that I put my left arm in a sling - well at least I would know where it is all the time and it might help with dropping things and knocking things over. Not sure - will have a think on that one.

Gosh, have you noticed how early it is getting dark now? We are definitely sliding into Autumn aren't we? The chilliness is around too. But what will come with all that? Yes that's right - pretty autumn colours - I for one am looking forward to that - let's hope it proves to be stunning display this year.

Photo: Our Cherry Blossom - Autumn 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment