Tuesday 14 September 2010

Day 69 - Tuesday 14th September 2010


Here I am ! Did you miss me ? 'Fraid nothing new to report on the numbness - still the same on that front. Had Council meeting last night (NO.3 of 4 remaining to be done). Once again concentration proved difficult but managed to get some notes on paper. It was more difficult trying to get the Minutes done with just my right hand to call on. Took best part of the day to get them completed - absolutely ridiculous. Glad to say at the meeting last night that Council appointed their new Clerk so hopefully we can get the handover done soon - I really am hopelessly incapable of applying myself to work.

Oh yes, before I sign off, just to tell you that I have got my date for the lung biopsy - Tuesday 28th September - that's good.

Photo: June 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment