Friday 30 July 2010

Day 23 - Friday 30th July 2010


Maurice's birthday today.
What can I tell you? We have had more upbeat days. The only present I would like to give him and I am pretty sure the only present he would wish to receive, I am not able to give. It is at these poignant times of birthdays, anniversaries, etc that it is inevitable that thoughts move on a year - will I be around at the next one? And there are lots that I want to be around for - Toby's birthday, Christmas, New Year, Cory's birthday, Valentines day, my birthday - I could fill the whole page.

Have bought some loose clothing in anticipation of the promised weight gain that steroids will bring. Almost my whole life I have battled to keep my weight down, putting pounds on even if I look at a piece of cake or chocolate bar, so I guess it is time to forget about it and just go with the flow, what will be will be and if I am big as a house - who cares - bring on the cake !


Photo: Friday 30th July 2010 at Wimborne Minster Model Town - taken by Toby

No comments:

Post a Comment