Tuesday 27 July 2010

Day 20 - Tuesday 27th July 2010


Hope you like the new blog colour scheme - of course it had to be pink ! Planning on uploading some photos too. Well, you know I don't do anything by halves - a job worth doing ....

Well isn't this blog thing going well? As you know I have always been able to babble on for hours about next to nothing and so it's the perfect platform for me - totally self-indulgent !

Have been feeling very tired again today. Trying to avoid taking the Diazepam at night if I can help it but am waking during the night with "thoughts" so may have to give in eventually.

Today, as yesterday, have been very unbalanced when walking and dizzy too. Maybe that's down to the medication/tiredness. Might have to use a stick to keep me vertical at this rate - really don't want to be falling over in public when I'm sober !

Photo: Tuesday 27th July 2010 at Museum in Christchurch

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vikki

    So sorry to hear your news. Keep positive and go for that little red sports car!

    My best to you & your family.

    David Axford

    ReplyDelete