Saturday 20 November 2010

Day 138 Saturday 20th November 2010

HELLO, It's the husband also known as Maurice .

The arrangements are now in place and will be put at the end of the blog . What I wanted to say is a big thank you to some very special people who through all that has been going on in the Vikkis world have without any question helped myself and the boys as well as Vikki cope with the rigours of daily life mum in law, and Laurie, Janet, Jo and the girls from the careers who made Vikki's last few days so happy I would often take a ticket to see my own wife, and what a wife. Life will never be the same the boys have lost a mum, I lost a lot, lot more, but I have the best of memories that will stay with me forever my love to all the bloggers and I hope to see you all at the special day celebrating the life of my beautiful wife Vikki , God bless you all.









FRIDAY 3rd December 2010 Mass at St Marys Church Sutton valence Followed by Service at the ceremetium at Charring and tea coffee cake sandwiches at the village hall sutton valence

all are welcome Please note no Flowers at vikkis request

No comments:

Post a Comment