Sunday 14 November 2010

Day 132 Sunday 14th November 2010

Today is rememberance sunday, so today lets all remember the good times. I can no longer communicate, and I am slowly leaving this mortal Earth, but the time I've had, although short, has been forfilled by my two beautiful boys, and my loving husband Maurice. To all my friends, and fellow bloggers, I hope you have enjoyed and gained some deep understanding of how life can be turned upside-down to make every day count.

All my love, Vikki. xxx




This blog has been written by Toby, Cory and Maurice. We think that it is very important that you know how Vikki is feeling and what is going on. Sadly, we think it is not going to be much longer.

8 comments:

  1. Thinking of you all, and i know that Vikki's love will carry on inside you boys Toby and Corey, god bless, I will miss your mum very much XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking of you all at this time

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how we feel about you all. Joyce & Gordon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew Vikki through the pre-school, and my thoughts, feelings and compassion are with all of you. Fay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only had the pleasure of meeting Vikki the once through Jo, but thought she is such an inspiration to everyone - she shows so much strength. I have been reading this blog daily and wanted to say I am thinking of you all at this very sad time and hope I can be of some comfort to my friend Jo who is devastated at losing her very special friend Vikki...

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love you and you are always in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Blogs Vikki wrote herself were an inspiration to me, being in a similar situation. I had the pleasure to work with Vikki on Barming Parish council . My best wishes to all and may her higher power grant Vikki peace and serenity
    Ken H

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vikki - I have been reading your blog and you have been in my thoughts every day. I may not have been in contact as often as I should but you were a good friend. When Marilyn first introduced us all those years ago when I had no friends (thanks to my controlling first husband) you were an inspiration and I have many good memories of our nights out together in London and Benfleet - I can't quite believe that was 22 years ago. Marilyn was very fond of you too and maybe you will meet her again in the next life.

    My good wishes to Maurice and the boys too. Hopefully he can stay strong for Cory and Toby.

    I will miss you Vikki

    Love from Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete