Monday 1 November 2010

Day 119-monday 1st Nov

Pleased to say internet now up and running, so blog continues!!
Weekend went far too quickly,and this morning sees Toby back at school.Thanks to him for all the care he has given me over the holiday.
Feeling very tired,but the hospital bed is a godsend,which is just as well as i am spending alot of time in it!!
Later today,energy dependant, i am aiming to start playing my new DS game,proffessor Layton!!! Should be interesting!
Looking out of my window, i am noticing the leaves rapidly changing, turning browner by the day! Soon be bare i fear!!
My lovely carer (one of them, they are all lovely!),has been given the title carer of the month...a well deserved honour..well done Gemma!.Still no improvement in my flexibility on left side, a real nuisance!!!
Still enjoying my favourite tipple....hot chocolate with squirty cream and chocolate sprinkles....jos speciality!!
Thanks to Jo for typing this blog!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vikki, I am hoping to come and see you Wednesday morning you sound in good spirits, like the sound of Jo's special maybe i can sample that when i see you next, ps I hope you enjoyed playing your new game tonight XX

    ReplyDelete