Wednesday 20 October 2010

Day 105 - Wednesday 20th October 2010

Thanks to Janet for the reminder and for typing this blog today. Daytime tv continues to be as boring as hell. Luckily magazines are a little more interesting.
Cory got a good report at the open evening that Maurice went to and Toby still seems to be settling well. All four parishes now have new clerks - I am sure they will all prove capable and I wish them the best of luck.
The hospital bed is amazing and I can get into positions I didn't believe were possible even before I was ill. The bed and me have been booked by a couple of clerks (no names mentioned) to take part in the New Years Day Pram Race 2011, so all invited to watch this spectacle.
I have had a lot of visitors which has been really lovely, if you are thinking of coming to see me (which would be great), please ring my mobile first as mobility is an issue and I can't get to the door. Hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment